All preserves to be shown in plain jars only, see p.30.
75. Jar of Jelly, any variety of fruit.
76. Jar of Plum jam.
77. Jar of Marmalade – any variety.
78. Jar of Lemon Curd.
79. Jar of Jam, any variety – other than those stated above.
80. Jar of Chutney, any variety (must be at least 3 months old).
Prizes by Mr and Mrs C Anthony
80a. Jar of Pickle, any variety (must be at least 2months old).
81. Carrot cake – with frosting.
82. 6 Cheese straws with homemade shortcrust pastry.
83. Victoria Jam Sandwich (weight of 2 eggs in flour, sugar and fat).
84. Lemon Drizzle Cake – using a 2lb/1kg loaf tin.
Prizes by Mr and Mrs Evans
85. Fruit Cake: 8oz SR flour, 4oz caster sugar, 8oz mixed fruit, 2eggs, 4oz butter or margarine, pinch of salt, a little milk, a 7”(approx) cake tin.
Time of bake: 11/2 hours (approx). 170ºC/Gas 3.
86. Six rock cakes.
87. Six savoury muffins.
88. An Artisan Loaf – hand made using yeast.
89. A chocolate and banana loaf. 2lb(1kg) loaf tin.
90. Shortbread, 7” round, cut into 6 pieces.
Prizes by Mrs R Kneller in memory of Mr & Mrs V Jeffery
91. Six Chocolate Brownies.
92. Six sausage rolls with shop bought puff pastry.
All exhibits to be handmade and not from a kit, except Class 95. See Rules 6, 9 and 11.
Note – an article may include a recognised pair or set.
The entrant’s name must not be visible on the front or back, PLEASE COVER.
93. A hand crafted greetings card – not computer generated.
94. A fun tea cosy.
95. An article made from a kit.
Prizes by Mrs A Wolfe
96. Cross stitch.
Prizes by Mrs A de Kretser
97. Article suitable as a gift.
98. An upcycled item (please state or show the original item on entry form).
99. Piece of Handicraft.
100. An upcycled garment.
Prizes by Mrs A Astall